What is Luck?

Google says Luck is when success or failure is apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

In the everyday race of life, what we understand- when it is a personal loss, it must have been brought by chance. It is not the case with success. When we succeed, we say it is our hard work and not LUCK. Sounds normal, doesn’t it?



I take it to heart and often find myself asking my mom why not me. What am I lacking? Why can’t I be lucky enough to put a hand on anything and just receive it?

I don’t get answers. So, I formed an imaginary answer to convince myself. It is just a matter of tries till it finally clicks and I get a chance to move one step closer to whatever I am chasing. This keeps me going. 

If you have a better answer for the title, please comment and share it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts