The Nova Effect- Ordeal or Elation?

At times we perceive situations as Bad Luck. We curse them and start questioning ourselves as well as our destiny saying why me? It’ll be difficult to gulp, but The Nova Effect illustrates that the things we perceive as afflictions might actually be blessings in disguise. We regret it when the outcome doesn’t match what we thought it would look like. Here’s when the Nova effect comes into the picture. It is impossible to judge whether something is good or bad because of the inability to judge its consequences.



For instance, right since my childhood, we moved from city to city every 3 to 4 years, because of my father’s professional commitments. I hated this nomadic madness my entire childhood as I lost touch with friends and had to adjust to new surroundings every now and then. When I complained, my mom used to tell me that everything happens for a good reason, and during my teenage years I used to wonder, what good could this hold. Years later, I got a chance to move abroad for Masters. The practice of constantly moving and adapting finally made sense. When I received my visa, at that moment, I smiled and thought about how sublimely this universe works and how everything fell into place.

There have been several other incidents in our lives, where we have gotten our answers after a long wait. Yet we have doubted the universe about the abundance it holds, which is a core human trait.

It would be an absolute joy to know about your Nova Effect experiences, in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts